The Folder King Privacy Statement
Your privacy is very important to us. We will only use the information that we collect about you in accordance with Data Protection and GDPR regulations.
We will collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. This may include passing your details to delivery companies so that they can deliver your parcel.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name / company name
- phone number
- e-mail address
- your order history
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by visiting our Accounts Settings page once you log in, or by emailing us.
If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy, you should e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to your account data is password protected. Credit card details are processed by a secure server via Worldpay.
Terms and Conditions
- Folder King is a sub-division of registered company Printers UK, located at Cocker Avenue, Poulton Industrial Estate, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6 8JU. This statement describes our policy and practices with regard to processing of personal information on our website with URL http://www.folderking.co.uk (“the website”).
- “Personal information” means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from information held by Folder King.
- It is our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that all personal information held by us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All our employees and data processors who have access to personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
- You can access the website Folderking.co.uk and browse the website without us capturing and storing any personal information, other than logging user IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used, through Google Analytics.
- Any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing our services, and we will not hold it for any longer than is necessary for this purpose.
- We may collect additional personal information that you volunteer while using the website and/or the services. Where we collect such additional information, we make clear the nature of the information and the specific purpose[s] for which it is used and we offer you the choice to opt out of providing such information.
- The default setting for most browsers is to accept cookies. Cookies are in common use and are generally considered to be acceptable. If you prefer not to accept cookies or to be warned when one is being used, you can update the settings of your Internet browser with your preferences. The cookies provided by the website are there to make using the website easier for you, if you or your site administrator have cookies disabled, the website will continue to work without the ease of use features.
- You can find out what personal information we hold about you by calling 0845 301 4445 or emailing email@example.com. We will acknowledge your request within 10 days. Should we be prevented from disclosing your personal information we will give reasons for any such refusal.
- If any of the personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to delete any personal information, please contact us at 0845 301 4445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request that you provide further information and identification to enable us to comply with this request.
- We regard our databases of customer information (which will include your personal information) as a valuable asset. Should we sell or transfer any of our business assets this may include the sale or transfer of such databases of information to third parties.