Designing a folder? 5 golden rules that will improve your impact20 March 2017
Presentation folders are a subtle but effective way not only to organise documents, but also to demonstrate a level of professionalism to your customers.
We all know the importance of creating the right impression and if you’re meeting a new customer or providing contracts, invoices and other important documents, every detail counts.
Present your business in the right way with these tips:
• Keep it minimal. Presentation folders are functional and, ultimately, it’s what’s inside that counts – so minimalism is key.
• Got a tagline? Use it. As well as including your company name and logo, you could also consider adding a tagline that represents your business.
• Use a strong image. A folder is a great place to showcase an inspiring image that represents your company and services.
• Think about the content. If you know that you’ll mostly be using folders for a particular purpose, consider including that in your cover message.
• Include contact information. It’s always good practice to let your customers know how they can reach you, and as a folder is something people hang on to, it’s a great way to ensure your contact details are always close to hand. Include your phone number, website, email and Facebook / Twitter page information.